New Delhi, April 8
Coronavirus situation is becoming challenging again and it is more challenging in some states, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said in a meeting with chief ministers.
* People have become much more casual; administration lax in some states: PM Modi.
*We have resources now, our focus should be on micro-containment zones: PM Modi in virtual interaction with CMs.
* To push vaccination, PM Modi calls for observing vaccine festival between April 11-14 to give jabs to maximum eligible people.
* We have resources, experience now; test, track, treat, COVID-appropriate behaviour will help bring down infection peak: PM Modi tells CMs.
* Containing human host is a way to contain virus, we need to widen testing: PM.
* PM asks chief ministers to take measures to bring down positivity rate to below 5 per cent.
* Our target should be contact-tracing 30 persons in 72 hours of someone testing positive for coronavirus: PM Modi at meeting with CMs.