Chandigarh, Feb 15: Fire broke out on the first floor of the Haryana civil secretariat building in Chandigarh on Thursday. Following reports of the fire, two fire tenders were rushed to the spot.
The fire is currently under control. Flames reportedly erupted in a tin shed on the first floor, which housed discarded furniture etc.
“Fire broke out in the tin shed on the first floor. While the exact reason cannot be ascertained yet, its seems to be a case of sparking due to short-circuit,” Fire officer Madan Lal Sharma said.
News Source: www.hindustantimes.com