Calgary Rocky Ridge MP Pat Kelly – Conservative
Pat Kelly was first elected as Member of Parliament for Calgary Rocky Ridge in October 2015, was re-elected in October 2019, and again in September 2021.
MP Kelly was elected as Chair of the Standing Committee on Information, Privacy and Ethics (ETHI) in December 2021. He previously served as the the Shadow Cabinet Minister for Small Business and Western Economic Development, Shadow Minister for National Revenue, Associate Shadow Minister for Finance, and Deputy Critic for Treasury Board.
Kelly has also served as Vice-Chair of the Standing Committee on Finance, as a member of the Standing Committee on Access to Information, Privacy and Ethics, the Standing Committee on Government Operations, and the Standing Committee on Public Accounts. Pat is a member of the Canada-United Kingdom Inter Parliamentary Association, the Canada-US Inter Parliamentary Group, the Canadian Branch of the Commonwealth Parliamentary Association (CPA), and the Canada-NATO Parliamentary Association (NATO-PA).
Pat graduated from the University of Calgary in 1994 with a BA in Political Science. He then worked as a mortgage broker and was the co-owner of a successful brokerage. He twice served as the President of the Alberta Mortgage Brokers’ Association, sat on the Real Estate Council of Alberta (a provincial regulatory body), and taught pre-licensing education at Mount Royal University.
Pat Kelly grew up in Silver Springs. He and his wife Kimberley have lived in Ranchlands since 1995, and they have three daughters.
House of Commons
- Electoral district number: 48010
- Region: Western Region
- Area: 90 km2
- Population: 131,823
- Number of electors on list****: 100,188
- Major census subdivisions (municipalities)***: Calgary*
- Adjacent electoral districts:
- Electoral boundaries established according to the 2013 Representation Order.
- * Denotes that a census subdivision covers more than one electoral district.
- ** Population based on 2016 census data.
- *** Municipalities in place during 2016 census.
- **** Number of electors on the final lists during the last event.