Calgary Heritage Bob Benzen Conservative
Bob Benzen is a devoted husband and proud father of three children. He has lived in Calgary Heritage for nearly thirty years and is a lifelong Calgarian.
Prior to politics, Bob was a small business owner and operator who started his own company in 1989. Alongside his wife, he successfully built his oil and gas services company into a premier information management and technology company.
After enjoying considerable success with his small business, Bob stepped into the political arena to give back after Canada, as he often puts it, gave him so much. Bob’s approach to politics is guided by his core beliefs in limited government, freedom, and strong families. It is Bob’s goal to be an effective and hard-working representative of Calgary Heritage.
Main office – Calgary
1010 – 10201 Southport Rd SW
Consisting of that part of the City of Calgary lying westerly and southerly of a line described as follows: commencing at the intersection of the southerly limit of said city with Spruce Meadows Way SW; thence northerly along said way and northerly and easterly along James McKevitt Road SW to Macleod Trail S; thence northerly along said trail to Glenmore Trail SW (Highway No. 8); thence westerly and generally northwesterly along said trail to 37 Street SW; thence southerly along said street to the westerly limit of said city.
- Electoral district number: 48007
- Region: Western Region
- Area: 70 km2
- Population**: 112,087
- Number of electors on list****: 81,224
- Major census subdivisions (municipalities)***: Calgary*
- Adjacent electoral districts
- Electoral boundaries established according to the 2013 Representation Order.
- * Denotes that a census subdivision covers more than one electoral district.
- ** Population based on 2016 census data.
- *** Municipalities in place during 2016 census.
- **** Number of electors on the final lists during the last event.