Calgary Forest Lawn MP Jasraj Hallan Conservative
Jasraj Singh Hallan was elected as the Member of Parliament for Calgary Forest Lawn in October 2019.
Jasraj grew up in NE Calgary, graduated from Lester Pearson High School and has an accounting degree from SAIT. He has a certified Master Builder designation and ran a very successful homebuilding business with the joy of building many homes for families in Calgary. He and his wife still live in the NE and have 2 beautiful daughters.
Jasraj serves as the Shadow Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada and is Vice-Chair of the Standing Committee on Citizenship and Immigration.
House of Commons
Main office – Calgary
525 – 28th Street SE
Calgary Forest Lawn (Alberta)
Consisting of that part of the City of Calgary described as follows: commencing at the intersection of the easterly limit of said city with 17 Avenue SE; thence westerly along said avenue to the Canadian National Railway; thence southwesterly along said railway to the southeasterly production of 48 Street SE; thence northwesterly along said production and 48 Street SE to the easterly production of 26 Avenue SE; thence westerly along said production, 26 Avenue SE and its westerly production to the right bank of the Bow River; thence generally northerly along said bank to the Canadian Pacific Railway; thence northerly along said railway to Memorial Drive NE; thence easterly along said drive to Deerfoot Trail NE (Highway No. 2); thence northerly along said trail to 32 Avenue NE; thence easterly along said avenue to 68 Street NE; thence northerly along said street to 64 Avenue NE; thence easterly along said avenue and its easterly production to the easterly limit of said city; thence southerly, easterly and southerly along said limit to the point of commencement.
- Electoral district number: 48006
- Region: Western Region
- Area: 53 km2
- Population**: 111,830
- Number of electors on list****: 73,142
- Major census subdivisions (municipalities)***: Calgary*
- Adjacent electoral districts
- Electoral boundaries established according to the 2013 Representation Order.
- * Denotes that a census subdivision covers more than one electoral district.
- ** Population based on 2016 census data.
- *** Municipalities in place during 2016 census.
- **** Number of electors on the final lists during the last event.