We are known for judging people around us and when it comes to celebs, there are no limits or logic. Every gossip, no matter how shallow it is we are all set to believe. Not just that at times we don’t even spare babies. After Taimur was infamously in headlines and was trolled for his name. Now Sunny Leone has adopted a baby girl, but people just can’t get over her past.
People are sharing disgusting jokes about her and her adoptive daughter. Nope, we will not share any examples as we don’t be a part of the nasty thread. But Sunny Leone is way more of a person than the limited mind of our society can see. These statements given by her time and again are proof that she is a woman of wisdom
1.“No, I don’t think I would ever disown my past because my past is which has brought me here…”
2. “I don’t have a sob story. I wasn’t hurt, I wasn’t raped, I wasn’t molested.”
3. “At first, I definitely felt like an elephant in the room, people stare but don’t want to say hi..”
4. “I believe that in life just like yourself or maybe anybody else out there they have chapters, they have chapters in their life where they are struggling to make it in life or I don’t know pay the bills or do whatever their goals are.”
5. “I have had a one-night stand. Who hasn’t?”
6. “I think when you pull yourself in front of the camera, you’re judged every day. No matter what.”
7. “I think there is a risk in every form of self expression. You are putting yourself out for the world to judge, even more so in the adult entertainment industry.”
8. “I don’t really understand the meaning of ‘shedding’ something. It’s not a stigma to me!”
9. “You are only exploited in a bad way if you let yourself.”
She definitely has a lesson or two for all of us to learn. This is high time we should stop judging people, so that we live and let live.